« Home | Exciting News » | Monday's Class » | Ethics? » | The Departed » | You (Didn't) Ask(ed) For It » | Did I Make Sense? » | Has Anyone... » | It's Alive! » | Briefly: Metafilter » | Wiki: It Is What It Is »

Election Day Blues

I'm disappointed.

I feel like changing my "I voted today!" sticker to a "I voted today! For nothing!" sticker.

Labels:

You've got a post-election hangover, too. I'm a little disappointed, I wanted Lamont to win. I couldn't stomach watching Leiberman's acceptance speech, especially knowing it was the Republicans that got him there. But seeing Nancy Johnson hit the road is the tonic. And it looks like Simmons is losing too. (Hope you're not depressed because you're a big Republican supporter, because then I'm WAY out of line...)

Hope you're not depressed because you're a big Republican supporter.

Ha! I cringe at the phrase "Republican supporter." ;)

I wanted Lamont to win, so that was the biggest disappointment for me. You're right, though, Nancy Johnson's gone so there is a silver lining.

I like the term "post-election hangover," by the way.

Post a Comment