« Home | The Passion of the Blog » | Gender Bender » | In Which I Don't Get the Right Answer... » | Reptiles » | Future of Feminism » | Memes (Clever title, eh?) » | Blogger by Nature? » | Other, Better Blogs » | And away we go. »

$1.75, Please

I'm one of those people who obsessively loves coffee, but I'm also one of those people who has a sensitive stomach. I've tried and tried to quit coffee, but I keep coming back for various reasons: I smell it and suddenly need it; I have to stay up late to study; I have to function at an unholy hour (any time before 10:00 AM)...

Today's reason for relapse: Structuralist literary theory. Tell me how I'm supposed to tackle this without coffee?

By the way, I know Folgers has that easy-on-the-stomach coffee now, but there is nothing (nothing!) like my Dunkin.

Labels:

Thanks! I like your design too. Seems to suit you.

I wish I could drink coffee. I don't really like the taste so I avoid it. I get all my caffeine from soda. Of course my method is significantly more calories. I really should try to get used to coffee...

i think the relationship of coffee and blogs is not incidental.

Post a Comment