« Home | YouTube, MeTube » | "The Milk Man, The Paper Boy..." » | A Few Notable Things: » | $1.75, Please » | The Passion of the Blog » | Gender Bender » | In Which I Don't Get the Right Answer... » | Reptiles » | Future of Feminism » | Memes (Clever title, eh?) »

Bleh

I've made a blogging no-no. I haven't posted in a few days. In my defense, I'm currently in the clutches of The Illness: part cold, part stomach flu. Oh, yeah.

In Monday's class, Dan Gerstein (Lieberman's "counter-puncher," as Colin calls him) and Tim Tagaris (Lamont's blog-and-internet machine) visited to discuss the role blogging and the internet has played in the Lieberman/Lamont race. Every now and then they both shot off on tangents completely unrelated to blogging, but very relevant to the campaign. It was incredibly intense. I kept watching Tim's leg bounce up and down, waiting for him to pounce. Great stuff. They both played well. They were cordial, well-informed and persuasive, though if you came into class already on one side of the Lieberman/Lamont fence, you weren't going to be persuaded otherwise, just more convinced of your own opinion. Kind of like blogs themselves. Huh.

I have lots of other things to blog about, but I need to head back to my death bed.

Labels: , ,

I hope you feel better! Seems like now is the time when everyone is getting sick. I'm crossing my fingers that I can avoid whatever it is going around.

Thank you! Hope you manage to avoid it. :)

Post a Comment