« Home | Betcha Didn't Miss Me » | Informative Love Affair » | Thank You » | Success » | I Can't Do It » | Rar! » | Moving On » | Irrelevant & Weird. Skip Ahead, Please. » | Election Day Blues » | Exciting News »

I'm A HUGE Cheeseball

I love this time of year. I truly love it. I'm a cheeseball in general: I love every holiday and will probably become (in the not-so-distant future) one of those women who wears giant "holiday" sweaters and turtlenecks and who goes just a little too far in decorating her house for each holiday, even the small ones.

But I'm particularly festive when it comes to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's such a warm time of year, and sometimes I find myself smiling for no reason just because of this thing we call the "holiday season."

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, fellow bloggers!

Never be afraid of that one extra decoration. It is far better to enjoy the spirit of the holidays than to worry if you really need one more snowflake ornament!

May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy and great food and safe travel.

Warm?! I felt like I was going to freeze to death today! Ok, I know what you mean. I'm just kidding.

I hope you have a lovely holiday. I'm not a big Thanksgiving person so I think I'll save the little bit of festive spirit I have for Christmas.

Nice template work. Kinda fun to play around with templates and layout. Lets my geek side come out to play. LOL

Post a Comment