« Home | Election Day Blues » | Exciting News » | Monday's Class » | Ethics? » | The Departed » | You (Didn't) Ask(ed) For It » | Did I Make Sense? » | Has Anyone... » | It's Alive! » | Briefly: Metafilter »

Irrelevant & Weird. Skip Ahead, Please.

I love the way Flukeman breathes in the X-Files episode, "The Host." It's so sinister and threatening!

Labels:

Weird and irrelevant, perhaps...but cool. One of my favorite all-time episodes of the 'alien/monster' themed stand-alones on X-Files. I was a late comer to the show. This was the first episode I ever watched. It was weird and scary and I was hooked.

This is one of my favorite stand-alone episodes, too! I'm also a huge fan of "Irresistable" and "Orison," the two Donnie Pfaster episodes.

I love hearing about the first episode XF fans ever watched. What a great one for your first watching. Mine was "Shadows," also a great, creepy episode.

I'll shut up now. :)

Post a Comment