« Home | Bleh » | YouTube, MeTube » | "The Milk Man, The Paper Boy..." » | A Few Notable Things: » | $1.75, Please » | The Passion of the Blog » | Gender Bender » | In Which I Don't Get the Right Answer... » | Reptiles » | Future of Feminism »

Vapor Action

I'm not sure when they came out with Spearmint Halls (with advanced vapor action!), but they, along with Puffs tissues and saltines, are my life lines. I'm sort of fretting about the fact that I feel like I've been run over and have to begin working on a paper for my Literary Studies class. Not to mention, the title I want to use for the paper -- First Person Plural -- has already been taken by this guy. That's a great book, by the way, so he deserves the title.

Labels:

So I spoke too soon because now I have some kind of cold/flu thing going on. I also have two papers due next week. =( Isn't it nice that every class assigns papers right when everyone is getting sick?

Post a Comment