« Home | Oh, woe is me! » | Winter Break: A Recap » | ? » | Warning » | Good God! » | The Returns » | They're Everywhere! » | Hugh Ogden » | Staying the Course » | Addendum »

Two Things

1. Blogger is far too sassy for my taste. Time for a move, methinks.

2. Is it really necessary for the folks at Trinity College to shout from the rooftops that a severe stomach flu is wreaking havoc throughout campus? Do I really need to know that? Does it - in any way - help my mild (though slowly turning not-so mild) hypochondria? And must they insist on sharing the fact that sufferers are vomiting "as many as 20 times in 6 hours"?

Labels: ,

the puking thing made me laugh.

so where are you moving to? bloggingwise?

It is pretty funny... :)

Not sure where to move. I may just refer everyone to my Livejournal and continue posting there. Or maybe on the Xanga that I have (for no reason at all). Somewhere free of charge and less temperamental.

I'll post the link here if I decide to make the Big Move.

20 times in 6 hours?!?! That's some serious sick!!

Moving eh? Well I'll miss the alien-human hybrid (previously Decisions and Revisions)...but I'll adjust. Hope you invite us all to go along with you!

Post a Comment