« Home | This Cake Is Baked! » | Bert & Ernie: Which One Are You? » | Scram! » | Will The Blog Go On? » | Procrastination Rears Its Filthy Head » | Apparently I've Stopped Caring That This Blog Is P... » | "El-Jay" Or, In Which I Bore You » | Lord In Heaven, My Nose Is Swollen! » | I Didn't Promise Coherence » | Gratitude »

...

Anyone else see the humor in the fact that I wrote, almost one week ago, that one of my goals for the winter break between classes is to "blog every day, even if I don't have anything to say"? I think it's a riot.

Since Christmas, I've been lounging around in my robe, reading either this or this. I'm thinking tomorrow will be the day. I will blog. I will write part of that short story that's been gestating in me for quite some time. I will do laundry. I will...make my overdue car payment. Big plans, I tell you.

Always good to have plans for the future. My plan...to clean my basement. I should be done...around 2008.

WWMD? What Would Mulder Do? Stop blogging? No. You dishonor his legacy if you do not proceed boldly, daily, into cyberspace.

Post a Comment