« Home | Bert & Ernie: Which One Are You? » | Scram! » | Will The Blog Go On? » | Procrastination Rears Its Filthy Head » | Apparently I've Stopped Caring That This Blog Is P... » | "El-Jay" Or, In Which I Bore You » | Lord In Heaven, My Nose Is Swollen! » | I Didn't Promise Coherence » | Gratitude » | I'm A HUGE Cheeseball »

This Cake Is Baked!

My first semester of graduate school is complete. Wrap it up and put it under the tree!

I have some rather lofty goals for the "winter break," which starts - for me - tomorrow afternoon, when my half-day at work ends:
  • Blog every day, even if I don't have anything to say.
  • Read a lot, including a big, fat classic novel and something by Stephen King.
  • Successfully cook a dinner that is not microwavable or stored in a can.
  • ...And if that goes well, bake something from scratch.
  • Discover some crevice of X-Files fandom I have not yet explored.

In other news, I'm about as jolly as St. Nick himself lately. What a beautiful time of year. If I could, I'd wear a Santa suit 24 hours a day, for the next four days. Now that's festive!

Labels: , ,

Congratulations on a successful semester! And best wishes on those holiday goals. I'm hoping for a Stephen King book under the tree. And I already own pretty much every X-Files DVD there is...but another web site is always a good thing! Relax and enjoy your success!

Post a Comment